2011/02/28

asdfasdf

*bark bark* I should be going out now... with Señor Bored on the floor. Well, just a quick post.. ehehe.

What I've been looking like lately 8p
LOL found this just now, a pic from a doll museum in Suomenlinna year 2009, a family trip.
With whom I've spent a lot of time lately. 
Nemo ♥ He's a Finnish Lapphund!
Always waking me up here (although I usually keep on sleeping until 1 pm.. 8))

ATM In Keuruu, on my dad's computer so haven't got many pics now. Just happy since I'm a lazy bum, enjoying reading.. Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire. I know it should be annoying that when I try to picture Louis I always see... Brad Pitt. But Pitt is hot, so.. no harm done there, hahaha!!!

But my main reason for a post was that CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF EYELID MYOKYMIA?!?!?!? In Finnish meaning elohiiri silmäluomessa. Seriously don't laugh, I hate it.. okay makes me laugh but hate it still. *grumpy grandma whining* it's been going on for four days at least and the flutter keeps appearing many times a day. raaaaaaahhahahha

OH AND WE'RE GOING TO ÄHTÄRI'S ANIMAL PARK ON WEDNESDAY YAYYYY! ^^ so happy dappy
AND FRIDAY IT'S MY FRIEND'S HOUSE WELCOMING PARTY & LEMMENPYSSYT!!!

P.S. just found out that Nigahiga's got some new videos! This one cracked me up since I'm a weirdo, never ever been normal trolololololoooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment