2011/02/23

Update on: Penkkarit & other stuff

THIS YEAR'S ABISHOW WAS GREAT!

Pictures of our abishow taken by me. It's a show where our abit = senior students act our teachers. Say what you say, our school does it best!!! TYK is a gymnasium specialized on drama so hahahahaaaa! geez no wonder I'm a weirdo, got even weirder during these years in the school...hahah lol
However, I'm loyal to my year of -91 so last year's abishow was better. Seriously, it was. The show's theme was Big Brother ^^ I don't watch BB but if it were like last year's abishow, I'd definately watch it. 

So this update is about an event called penkkarit which took place right after potkiaiset. It's an event where senior students get in trucks that go around the center of the city and students throw candy to ppl there. Penkkarit was last Thursday. Now, as for me, I've already seen most of these events since I'm a forth year student in our school. And this year's my last year, yayyy! 

LAST YEAR I WAS IN A TRUCK TOO! I'm the one fourth from the right, the freak with a big pink hat. I was a pirate lol. Our truck was filled with only women, hehe!

I don't have a pic of me in the truck this year but here's some pics of our signs and me:
Our signs & GIGA PUDDING! a detail of one of our signs. If you don't know what this is, watch it here! ^^
Our theme was being anonymous so we all had masks, otherwise you could be anything you wanted. I was a weird teddy bear king or something, dunno, haha. Just wanted to stay warm so I dressed up like the Michelin guy. hey I should have been that!!!

It was still as freezing cold as ever but dunno if I had more fun last year of this year. Maybe last year since the people were exactly of my age and my best friends were there too but this year there were only 11 people in the truck most of them were my friends. Haha I threw all the candy too early again even though I had 3 kg of them.


WE ALSO HAD A CONTINUATION PARTY FOR PENKKARIT LAST THURSDAY!!! So another day of dancing boozing!
Skype Emoticons
FEW PICS OF THAT PARTY!

"Would you care for a glass of sparkling wine?" Oh yes I did. Bought a bottle in Klubi with ppl. It was really good ^^ and that was everything I drank that night...yea right.
I seriously love Klubi's interior decorating. I want those lamps! ♥__♥
Paukkuset bailaa = Paukkunen's partying. It's funny how our teachers are considered almost like gods every single year at this continuation party of penkkarit. Here the dude on the right is our assistant principal and on the left is the dude who acted him in abishow and now they're dancing identically! hahaha
I danced more than never before!!! Seriously I did. It's so weird since I usually don't dance that much which is probably even weirder because I've danced and been to many dance courses of show dance, jazz, disco, hip hop & street dance, even punk dance and practiced Oriental dance for two years so my hips mooooove~ (lol). But then when the clock was something past one or two, there were so many random people (the place was reserved for TYK's senior students and our teachers until midnight, then the doors opened for everyone) that I wanted to leave so left with Marika and WALKED SOME OMGITWASSOCOLDMYLEGSFROZE... 
 Skype EmoticonsWell.. was fun still!

Then last Friday, when I guess most of us senior students go on a cruise (you see, it's three party days for us in a row!) I didn't want to go since it costs like hell and I was on a cruise last year and this time there wouldn't have been many of my friends there so I got to relax recover from hangover but later I went to see Wanhojen tanssit = a prom for second year students. Some of my friends were there. 


My outfit last Friday was so warm, it looked like this:

Huge white dress, bought it last year from Seppälä I think & a black grandma-like cardigan from a flee market ages ago.
Chuu~ I also wore a light blue top under the dress since otherwise it'd be a bit too showy. The top's from a flee market too, love it. Love flee markets, you can find treasures there! (Hey that's a nice idea for a post too!)
Today I'm off to Keuruu, gonna meet my lovelydovely dog Nemo and my folks. And seriously to calm my nerves and relax. So the next post will probably be next week.. See ya then! 


P.S. atm I'm so hooked on K-drama Mary stayed out all night and especially in looove with JANG GEUN SUK!!!  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ He was awesome in K-drama  You're beautiful ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ almost watched the series, just a few more eps to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment