2011/09/25

Everything happened in picshohohoo~ 2

ただいまー

hahahaa.. okay continuing the previous post. Moved to Espoo aaaand been everywhere, way too much in Tampere XDDD hahah first I want to get away from there and then I miss the place like hell.. wtf ( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリ
I've hanged out with my friend Linni quite much which is nice, we're ooold friends ^^ we've been to IKEA few times:

YARRRGHHHGHHGH THESE IKEA CLOCKS ARE KILLING MEEE

LOL maybe Linni could solve my problem XD I hope this editing didn't turn out too hhehehe

aaand then well I have to tell about my super awesome house warming party which theme was 日本 - Japan! Everyone was dressed with the theme ^^ Linni had this pic in her blog, I think there's almost everyone:

We made sushi and there was everything else yumyum although now that I think I should have got more much whatever blalblala.. And theeen you may notice that my hair color changed a biiiit!

Heheh I even put a watermark, I should do dat with all my pics but toooo lazy -___-' anyways, BLUUUUE HAIR. Or actually TURQUOISE! ♥ wanted this hair color for so long and I still have it today. Although now I desperately want to dye my hair violet & blue... ^^ oh and I dressed as a manba or something, shiroi manba maybe but didn't have enough time to make it proper T__T
Hahah me & Linni match here, don't weee? \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

THE GREAT MAGICAL ONION WORSHIPPING! Hahahahohoho my friends bought me this super awesome onion lamp, I thank you forever for that! Also I got an orchid (my fav flower ♥), Japanese tea set, Bali food cook book and food food food there was something else too can't remember anymore... super fun day it was!

after the super awesome once in a life time house warming party I got super depressed ofc until my school started! about that in my next post, hahah my school is soooo awesommmmeee! XDD

hey wait I THINK I'VE CATCHED UP QUITE MUCH, there's only rest of august and september to go! WAAAAHOOOOOO O(≧∇≦)O

OKAY BYE NOW XDDD

2 comments:

  1. DETECTIVE LINNI BUNNY AAAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE THE BEST XDDDDDDD<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW YOU'D LIKE THAT EDITING XDDD ohohoho

    ReplyDelete