2011/09/19

Everything happened in picshohohoo~

Everything that's happened in one sentence could be something like "IMPOSSIBLE TO EXPLAIN" so instead I put one pic of the most important things happened so I can move on here someday... m(_ _)m ゴメンナサイ

THESE PICTURES MAY NOT BE IN RIGHT ORDER SO.. IDK, I DON'T CARE! HAHAHAHAAHHAAAA

FIRST OF ALL, I GRADUATED ON JUNE 4TH 2011! 
ahahah I say it's about time since I was four years in gumnasium... looooooong time ( ̄へ ̄)
I made that dress myself! failed a bit though ahahahah but got sum interesting names due to the dress, like superhero, cheerleader, Lapland girl, Pokémon trainer... XDDD
AND I STILL HAVEN'T SENT THE THANK YOU CARDS OMGOMG SORRY GUYYSEEEEE

I had my aristocratic birthday party in July. The theme was aristocrats, or actually, aristocrats bowling (went bowling in fancy costumes, was super fun! ohohohoo~ above all, over 20 people attended my birthday, thank you friends, thank you! ♥


I said さようなら to my old apartment in Tampere since I was moving to Espoo where I am living nowadays. asdfgahahaha dat pose XD I changed my hair color and style wholly as you can see in these pics, from long mahogany hair to short red! or actually it's even shorter in the back... horrible hamp hair I had indeeeeed D:

I felt sad leavin Tampere but c'mmoon duud when moving to Espoo.. ワー Helsinki is so near so happy 'bout that. And oh moved to Espoo because of my new school, I shall become an artesan in clothing!

 
DO THE KAWAII POSE @ KAUPPATORI. was with my friend Saana and her family and our friend Fernando from Brazil!
Don't mess with me man, I got myself a protector! ohohohoo~


okay I continue this later. it's getting late and I'm late with all my school work SHITSHITSHIT u__u

2 comments:

  1. (●゜v`)ノ・.。*【ぉめでとぅ】・.。*ヽ(゜v`●)
    congratulations on graduating !!

    and omg i live in espoo now but i've been wanting to move to tampere for a really long time, haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAA thank you so muchiee~ ^^ and thanks for following my blog altough atm it still sucks ( ̄へ ̄) gotta make super layout changes XDD
    O.O go us ESPOOLAISET! haven't seen you here though :D Espoo is like a countryside compared to Tampere srsly XD like it but Tampere is the beeest ♥

    ReplyDelete