2012/02/16

insaaaanityyy + Halloween '11 photos

AHAHAAA I have gone loco the entire week!!! Anything is possible when it's me you're dealing with. But anyways since this week was a total disaster, I've decided to go home to the middle of nowhere ♥

me outside

me inside

 and then ofc let's throw this here too, posted in in FB but okay only my friends can see that. JAMIROQUAI + MIKU = PURE LOVE. Also this song is so nostalgic!!! (Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity)


and now I have some pictures of my Halloween 2011 photoshoot. There are only few photos since I lost my own camera.. u__u These are from my friends camera, she was a vampire and I was a dead maid! As you can see I had purple hair then. I made the dress myself in a hurry,  there was also a hat but sadly forgot to put it on when taking these pics hahaha.  Maybe my cellphone has a pic or two with it and maybe also close up of the makeup.. dunno. Anyways, hope you like the pictures! There's also a story that I created to go with this...



She never lived a happy life.

 Slavery was bound to her as she was a wench and a serf.

 Sometimes her master tortured her.

 Seldom did he give her food.

 Slough was her death bed.

However, a year later, the master got hit by a shovel.

 He did not die.
He woke up all wet and bloody.
He found himself in a slough with his dead wench beside him.
Horrified he was as the wench kissed him and whispered to his ear:

"Happy Halloween, master."

2 comments:

  1. Noi kuvat Marikan ja sun ottamat kuvat Halloweenina on niin mahtavia. Miksi mä en ollut mukana? p.s. aloitin nyt sen oman blogin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TEIT SEN OLEN NIIN YLPEÄ SINUSTA! ^____^ ne on mahtavii, tosin harmittaa ku omassakin kamerassa olis tosiaan ollut vielä lisää hienouksia.. mut no ei voi mtn.
      ja sä et ollut mukana koska olit señorisi kanssa Hällässä XDDDD ainaki näin muistelisin

      Delete