2012/02/06

Pirate Bowtie

Well, well, am I an active blogger suddenly or what! That Halloween photoshoot coming up in the next post but just decided to show this thingie I made couple of weeks ago just before I attended Commedia dell'arte, a theatre weekend event in my old gymnasium TYK ^^ SAW INCREDIBLY AWESOME PLAYS THERE!!! 

anyways, had to make something so I wouldn't look so plain there....

hmm yeah
This thing! I attached it to this hair band which is btw not good, there's no spikes in it so it keeps falling off if I try to mosh haha. bad hairday 8<
erm kawaii okay okay this day I voted 2 for Haavisto! ♥ he should have won but maybe next time...
what the bow look in the back. I think I'm gonna change that hair band, keeps bugging me...

AAaaaaaa, this song is like strawberries covered with sugar, it's too cute but still fell in love with it ♥ so now back watching Pani Poni Dash episode 3, バイバイ~


4 comments:

  1. MÄÄÄÄ HALUUUN SUN BOWIEEEN !! <3

    <3: Lylle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA OLE HYVÄ! XP
      voin kyllä väkertää mut mut pitää kyl olla sit joku special occation

      Delete