2012/03/20

quickly aaa ike ike

Stiches off - ♪ TODAY! ♫
Finally I may hear again properly. And maybe finally this heartbeat in my ear will go away. Nowadays there's been hardly any pain but the beating... TSUDUM TSUDUM TSUDUM 24/7, SO SWEET ♥

Oh and last night I got to watch The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift!!! One of my favorite movies of all time. It's not the plot that is so interesting but just... something. It's COOL :D I mean I don't even have a car but I still like these movies and especially this. And okay okay you got me, TOKYO Drift :D 
If you haven't seen it, watch it now! 

From The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. Han is my favorite, he's the one holding his hand on his shoulder.

Yeah I'm not all softy, I like action movies too and HORROR...

No comments:

Post a Comment