2012/04/12

Pappaa pappaa pandaneko

 I BOUGHT RINGRING ♥
 I'm a sucker for Yoohoo stuffed toys, I collect them. And now this cutie called RingRing, giant panda, was just too superduper sweet to be left behind. He just might like Sparkee, she won't be a loner anymore, yay! They have to get along at least since they are my only Yoohoos of this size, the others are those small ones... ^^'

Anyways, guess what happened inspired by this old classic:


♫ PAPPAA PAPPAA PANDANEKO ♪
I don't think I have shown you those cat ears? I made them last summer! I know, they are quite big but I just loooove them. I have worn them in a few events already.

 Here's a pic from last summer, just after Animecon in Turku.

Yeah I had some fun in Animecon XD oh I could finally send those few pictures to people, whoops... u_u'

And here's a preview of my little dress up for Saturday's tea party I talked about...

Now I'm off to watch some moar Rosario + Vampire, gosh I love that series though I've seen up to episode six just now! It's a bit of a pantsu anime, a lotta fanservice there, but I do recommend it, it's really funny and as a vampire lover, well.. the name once said it all and now I'm watching it throughoutly ♥

 "つくね。。。"
"もか。。。"
"つくね。。。"
"もか。。。"


Loving the ending song of Rosario + Vampire. Nana Mizuki is just amazing, I want to sing like her!

6 comments:

  1. awwww love ur panda ^^ so kawaii,and i love rosario to vampire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love him too! and already watched the first season, now second, such an awesome anime! <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you =^__^= although I need to felt them more, I noticed the other ear is a little floppy..

      Delete
  3. XD What a cute song (Pappaa pappaa pandaneko) :) Thanks for sharing :)

    Greetings
    Yoshi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahehe, my friend watched that anime and sang that song like constantly before.. XD it's super catchy, right :D

      Delete