2012/06/06

Lens review: Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey

I wrote ages ago that I bought three pairs of circle lenses from Pinky Paradise. Now as I finally have proper time for the reviews, here's the first one!

Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey (Bambi series)


Diameter: 15.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal
Price: $23.90






Yes yes, these are one of the most popular lenses in Pinky Paradise but maybe that's why I just had to buy them and see why they make such a fuss. I've never had grey lenses so I wanted to try and also these lenses have the diameter of 1.5 centimetres, woah. The biggest diameter in lenses I've ever had... I was kinda scared too since the last thing I want to do is to damage my eyes. My eyesight is horrible anyways so no more eye drama please... (ーー゛)
So now some pictures, these are taken few days after SAKUstars event, my hair color now is blue :D

No lenses, no make up. Please excuse my skin, too much stress blablabla.
One lens, no make up. Nice effect huh?
Both lenses, no make up. Gotta love that alien effect.
Artsy fartsy picture but here you can perhaps see how it blends in with my greenish something iris :D
With flash. Who's a scared deer?
Accidental angst. In the dark you can't see the grey so much but my eyes still look huge. Me likeeey ( ̄ー ̄)
Now as for the lens review:
The enlargement effect is amazing, that's the best part in these lenses. The color is quite grey but a bit darker than what I wanted, I think it's due to that quite thick black outer ring. Nonetheless, I still like the color but I'm probably also getting lighter grey lenses. If anyone knows good ones, do tell me! *__* Now as for the comfort... For some reason, the right lens feels a bit dry at first, I have no idea why it's only the right lens but it gets comfortable after some blinking. If I put eyedrops, I can barely feel them at all and after a while, not at all. That's like it should feel and that's how it usually is with my lenses.
Above all, these lenses are not my favorites but I do really like them!
Enlargement: ★★★★★
Design/Color:
Comfort: ★★★

Quite a while ago I posted this picture here as a preview of that Mad Hatter's tea party aka my friend Marika's birthday party... I'm wearing the grey lenses here as they were most suitable for my "costume" XD

And tomorrow I'll be finally posting some pictures of that event! Till then you must settle for that picture above and this gif I made XDD I also have a video but it's being edited...

Epic blinking is epic.

3 comments:

  1. The false eyelashes you're wearing are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, love them too, they were a birthday gift from a friend! She bought them from H&M actually :D

      Delete
  2. yaay you look so kawaii as a kitty ^^

    ReplyDelete